NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Vendor: www.ninjatrader.com 
Denver, CO

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES

Chewy71 View Post
Thankyou for your reply. There is no such menu that i can find in NT8 though.

What is the default slippage set to in NT8 and how can i change it would be my next question??

Still a contradiction putting slippage on a limit order. Market order yes or market when limit hit but not a pure limit order. Either fill/partial fill at exact price or not at all.

You are right, there is no such thing as slippage with a "Limit" order. Might you be referring to a "Stop Market" order? If that is the case, this has nothing to do with NinjaTrader as your order is resting at the exchange. If you reach out to our customer service team, they can help you identify what's going on.

Disclosure: This communication is sent to you by NinjaTrader, LLC, a software development company which owns and supports all proprietary technology relating to and including the NinjaTrader trading platform.
The following 3 users say Thank You to NinjaTrader for this post: