Futures FX and Donchain Channel | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Futures FX and Donchain Channel

Cape Town, South Africa

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: ninjatrader, ensignsoftware
Broker/Data: ampfutures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: 6E, Cl, TF

well i think simon's stuff are a little more straight forward than others i have seen. the problem is that his setups r far from being damned high probability. i have traded numerous setups with capping, only for the stupid cap to be exceeded. unlike other hardened professionals, simon takes heat on lots of trades and those heats translate into embarassing losses for a professional of his stature. he does have his screen up at all times, which is something mr jay of www.daytradingthefutures.com never dreams of. yet simon charges 30$ for his room opposed to mr jay's 500$.

the learning curve is shorter and u can get going in a matter of minutes. however, simon does not encourage or even know replaytrading. i think one has to check out a method in replaytrading, and see especially how to cope with the setups leading to losses.

i would say simon's method, if well mastered, would work best in congestions and range bound trading days.