Best US Forex Brokers? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Best US Forex Brokers?

Legendary Market Chamois
Chicago, IL

Trading Experience: None
Platform: NT8,NT7,TWS,FOREX.COM app
Broker/Data: InteractiveBrokers, NinjaTrader Brokerage FOREX.COM, IQFeed
Favorite Futures: The one I'm creating in the present....ES, ZF, ZN, ZB, FX pairs

tpredictor View Post
What are some of the best US forex brokers and the account sizes required to open? I know of MB Trading, Ninjatrader (but what account size required?), ThinkOrSwim (Again, account size?), and Forex.com.

Which brokers allow Ninjatrader or Multicharts connections?

NinjaTrader Brokerage partnered with FXCM and the only way to trade FX instruments with Ninja leveraged. I'm happy with them and so far so good just wish they had 2 factor authentication like IB does. For larger accounts there's no deal desk too. $2k is their minimum account size.

FAQ for NT Brokerage http://ninjatrader.com/FAQ#!FAQ_PlatformLicensing

Click on Forex Account.....

Ron

Sent from my iPhone using futures.io

It is an axiomatic fact that while you meditate you are speaking with your own spirit. In that state of mind you put certain questions to your spirit and the spirit answers: the light breaks forth and the reality is revealed.
The steed of this Valley is pain; and if there be no pain this journey will never end.
Buy Low And Sell High (read left to right or right to left....lol)
Follow me on Twitter Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blash for this post: