Advanced Trading workshop ATW | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Advanced Trading workshop ATW

Melbourne, Australia

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader, Metatrader
Favorite Futures: CL and others...

Clarity?

JonnyBoy View Post
Stating facts is one thing. Stating facts with proof other than words is something else altogether - that is what will warrant a conversation.

You think the indicators are "a bit expensive for me right now" - that is exactly the kind of tactic a vendor would use writing about their own product to steer people off of the scent of them being the actual poster.

That kind of says it all in my opinion. You have this amazing indicator right in front of you and you don't have the "spare cash" to buy it? C'mon man. That tells me everything right there.

Hi JB, I hope my last post has clarified my view / position a little. I just thought a couple of you guys were judging the product by someone who was promoting it. The product actually does have some merit but it's certainly not the whole answer to trading.

I've yet to see any product for sale that is not over promoted, in trading or otherwise. Doesn't matter if it is you selling your car, an ad for a vacuum cleaner or fitness product or whatever. Only the good points are promoted. Sometimes there is blatant dishonesty involved, other times it is just selective use of facts.

Anyway, enough of that. I went back to have a look at your trading journal. I haven't read it all, but what I have read is really honest and helpful. I think we're on the same page with a lot of stuff. Despite my post showing a very impressive trading day, this is my no means representative. I wish it was. I'm trying to be more mechanical / systems orientated, but I forget my dot points sometimes.