Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review)

Market Wizard
Tallinn, Estonia

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: SC
Favorite Futures: NAS100

Dionysus View Post
"TopstepTrader

Congratulations Justin, you passed your Trading Combine® and have advanced to Funded Trader Preparation™!"

Stage 1, complete!

This second stage, and the transition into the funded account, will tell the tale, for me.

I'm convinced now that they're certainly interested in 'churn', my remaining question is to what degree they prize this 'churn' above the more helpful/altruistic motives of helping new traders. I fully understand they're a business with a bottom line, but in arenas in which reputation play such a role, my hope is that they're seeking an ideal blend of the helpful and profitable. I find myself still needing more context.

More than anything I'd like to hear from some currently funded traders, should any happen to be reading this. Does it feel like a minefield, where you can be booted at any moment due to chance/randomness, or are you confident that if you trade well and pay attention, your funded account is relatively safe/secure?

Thanks

Relax
If you follow the rules you will be safe

The following 4 users say Thank You to lemons for this post: