Real-time trade 'recorder'? | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Real-time trade 'recorder'?

Monterey, CA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: CL

Real-time trade 'recorder'?

I'm not looking to have anything programmed/created by anyone here, so I hope this thread is in the proper location and can remain . . . apologies if I've err'ed. .

I'm curious as to whether or not anyone has, or knows about or has come across, any utility or program that pulls trade execution data in real-time for importation/processing elsewhere, to allow for statistical display? Ideally for Ninjatrader, as we're still using NT as our platform for executions, for the moment. It'd need to be able to handle hundreds of strategies running simultaneously.

My goal is to create a page of real-time trading statistics, broken down into several categories ranging from the most broad (cumulative total profit/loss across all strategies), to the the most narrow (a specific strategy) and everything in between (groupings by instrument, by market-direction, by instrument and market direction, etc).

For this, of course, I need the hard data of all trade executions as the foundation, and I want this to be collected automatically in real-time. I'm almost certain I'll need custom solution created, so I'm about to head to my tried and true companion 'Upwork' and similar sites, but I'd love to hear if there's anything currently out there that can accomplish the data collection portion of this task. . would save quite a bit of time/effort. Or, if anyone has gone a similar route and has any advice, I'm all ears.

A hearty thanks in advance!

Last edited by Dionysus; January 13th, 2017 at 06:00 PM.