Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review)

Canada

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: InteractiveBrokers
Favorite Futures: NQ

tpredictor View Post
Apparently Michael is claiming to have been a profitable trader now, I hadn't seen that before.

Have any TST traders went on to earn 6 figure profits? Have any TST traders went on to have 25k+ days? These are valid questions. Was Michael profitable in his last 2 years of trading to the same degree? These are valid questions given his claims. Does he have any account statements backing up these claims?

One thing I'm really interested to learn is I've read that there is this 10 day period where whatever you make in the first 10 days determines what you are able to risk. I'd like to know what the deal is on that? Because it makes it seem like a fraud if they aren't giving you the full risk claimed.

I just received an email "554 funded accounts" over 2016. Were all these accounts given the full risk that the traders earned? That's what's implied. But, if a large portion of these accounts were cut off early then that's deceptive.

No idea for most of your questions, but this is on their site.

$4,523 most profited in a day by a funded trader.

So at least we have one answer

Yesterday's excellence is today's standard and tomorrow's mediocrity
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SoftSoap for this post: