Getting overwhelmed...... | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Getting overwhelmed......

San Diego California

Getting overwhelmed......

During the weekend, i have been reviewing my notes from when I first started trading.
There is just too many to review. Also being a perfectionist I feel like I need to thoroughly test every indicator that I have written down.

In my current trading, I barely use any indicators and my method has become a lot more simple. However, I am always looking to see what I can improve on my trading.

I feel like there is always something to test, backtest, review, read, listen, learn, etc regarding the markets and I am wondering if this ever stops? I'm exhausted.....been a student of the market for 8 years now.

Of course I can tune out by simply putting my mind to other things such as playing a video game instead, or going to the gym, but the hard worker in me feels like I should be pushing.......

That being said, I feel like
My trading has gotten a lot better and I've started getting better mentally. I just wanted to say that I feel slightly overwhelmed with the constant research regarding the market. Should I just delete the notes I have written down from years ago or just leave it in some tucked behind folder and never look back.

The following 2 users say Thank You to emptymind for this post: