Quantsports, Ninjatrader and Betfair | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Quantsports, Ninjatrader and Betfair

Elite Member
Berlin, Europe

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, MultiCharts
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: Keyboard

QuantSports View Post
I think you might have slightly misunderstood, but that's entirely understandable for someone unfamiliar with the betting exchanges. Pre-event sports trading does not require knowledge of the actual event, just the price. A lot like in some forms of futures trading; trading is entirely market profile based.

Fundamental analysis is used by the traditional bettor who does not seek to trade the hypothetical probability of an outcome happening.

Thanks for pointing to this. If I misunderstood anything, it was a bit on purpose. I am not following any horse races, although I know that some people use sophisticated mathematical models to do arbitrage between different types of bets. NinjaTrader does not allow for executing spreads, so your customers are limited to directional bets, and commission and bid/ask can only be earned once.

How is this marketplace regulated? I would not trade on many FOREX retail platforms, and I have no confidence in instruments like CFDs. I am not afraid of futures and options, but I might be afraid of horse betting,

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix