Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com

Gilroy california USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader,MT,TOS
Broker/Data: TDAmeritrade MBT
Favorite Futures: NQ

prisoner6 View Post
As an update - Again, the system itself, with the "Ultra" addition, is not that bad, if you trade it. I had a free trial a few weeks ago, and Mohan, after posting some big gain in the 2 weeks prior, STILL cannot or will not trade the system, but instead takes trades early, gets out quick, and then top or bottom fishes for 2-3 losses while missing the big trending move, before finally getting a 3-point winning trade. In the 2 weeks I watched, of the 10 days, at least 8 were losers. So much for 90% accuracy. If the developer (and I use the term loosely indeed) of the system himself can't get better than 20% winning results, either the program is bad, or he's constitutionally unable to trade it. I believe it's the latter. So, the trade room is a total waste of time.

So true and very accurate statement I found out the hard way.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote