Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com

Unites States

aztrader9 View Post
I use a 4 range and a 35 tick chart on TF, 6 range and 55 tick chart on CL along with a couple of MA's and my fib lines. I just found some value in a 5 minute chart for both instruments. I swore I'd never use a time based chart again but I have to eat my words. There is a great set up look right after a swing high or low in this time frame that leads me to my tick chart for an entry. Again, all based on fibs and my MA for confirmation.

I know nothing about volume but I have seen some chart and they look good. Ranges completely eliminate time and only show price. I am starting to think a combination of time and range is probably best.

But hey, I am still on my journey and am not perfect. You need to find your own way.

Thanks for the info, I will check them out. And no worries we all here ain't perfect either