Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com

In the heat

Trading Experience: None
Platform: Tradeovate
Favorite Futures: Energy

eminitrader View Post
What time frame do you trade with AZ? If you don't mind me asking.
I have been wanting to try ranges, and volume but not sure which ones would work the best together.

I use a 4 range and a 35 tick chart on TF, 6 range and 55 tick chart on CL along with a couple of MA's and my fib lines. I just found some value in a 5 minute chart for both instruments. I swore I'd never use a time based chart again but I have to eat my words. There is a great set up look right after a swing high or low in this time frame that leads me to my tick chart for an entry. Again, all based on fibs and my MA for confirmation.

I know nothing about volume but I have seen some chart and they look good. Ranges completely eliminate time and only show price. I am starting to think a combination of time and range is probably best.

But hey, I am still on my journey and am not perfect. You need to find your own way.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication, Leonardo da Vinci

Most people chose unhappiness over uncertainty, Tim Ferris
The following user says Thank You to PandaWarrior for this post: