losing extended screen after window 10 update. | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

losing extended screen after window 10 update.

Market Wizard
Gits (Hooglede) Belgium

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader, Proprietary,
Broker/Data: Ninjabrokerage/IQfeed + Synthetic datafeed
Favorite Futures: 6A, 6B, 6C, 6E, 6J, 6S, ES, NQ, YM, AEX, CL, NG, ZB, ZN, ZC, ZS, GC

I upgrade from 8.1 to windows 10 and the screens kept working
probably a driver issue

Have you checked the nvidia drivers for windows 10 ? (gtx960 has an nvidia chipset)

Quoting 
First check in device manager to make sure your laptop actually does ahve a 960M instead of an 860M. (Go to search feature and type "device manager" then it should be under video adapters or display or something.) Not sure why it would recognize it as a different card.

Next, download GeForce Experience from the NVIDIA website. If you click on check for updates under the drivers tab, it will automatically update them to the latest version. You can also try doing a clean install to help insure the old drivers are no longer present. Note that you will need to redo any setting changes you have made when you do a clean install.

I used to have a fullscreen problem (especially Unigine benchmarks and Dying Light) and doing a clean install solved it.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote