The sharing/not sharing dilemma | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

The sharing/not sharing dilemma

The public goods game

My fault, technical issues got mixed up with NT being too distant from a sharing, helpful perspective. sorry xplorer

As I noted in the past, though smaller (and just as an example) Optimus (not my broker) make efforts to give useful resources in-house, not the ahem.. very wild Ecosystem e.g. Successful Futures Day Trading Strategies Blog - Learn how to become a better day trader!

"When we believe a person is doing something nice for someone else, we really do take it personally. Our brains register the observation of a good deed as a personal reward".....
MRI scans show brain's response to actions of others in Stanford study

May be of interest. What is very exciting about this time is social "science" is actually via MRI and other measurement machines gaining a greater share on the science part. Not all MRI studies are of great quality but Neuron published work is worth a look.

http://stanford.edu/group/spanlab/Publications/bk05con_proof.pdf Edit: not sure if this is the main paper, sorry.

Last edited by Rory; November 7th, 2016 at 12:27 PM.