Importance of Volume | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Importance of Volume

Super Moderator
Sarasota FL

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Sierra Chart
Favorite Futures: ES, YM

Narcissus View Post

1 minute bar
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

@Narcissus, your "1 minute bar" chart image is not showing up. Here's how it looks to me:

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

This is an old FIO bug that sometimes happens when someone has uploaded an image to a post, and then takes a fair amount of time to compete and upload the post (I don't know how long "a fair amount of time" is, , but it's been noticed often.) For some reason, the original poster can usually see the image, but no one else can.

If you just re-upload the image into the same post, that's the way to fix it. FYI, many of us now only add images once we are done with the rest of the post, to reduce or eliminate the time between uploading the image and saving the post.

Bob.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bobwest for this post: