Is School of Trade legitimate? (www.schooloftrade.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Is School of Trade legitimate? (www.schooloftrade.com)

Denver, CO

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES

JonnyBoy View Post
It may not have been listed on ninjatraderecosystem.com but School of Trade was certainly listed as an "Education Partner" at some point.

Clearly I was wrong, in fact they were listed on our website for a period of time. I am looking into this since I sincerely thought they were never listed.

JonnyBoy View Post
But you really have to introduce a much more in depth background check and vetting process. Your decision tree on whether to list a vendor/educator needs a serious overhaul.

Improving how vendors are listed and continually audited has been a high priority project for us over the last few months. I appreciate the concerns raised by members of the forum and know that I take this very seriously. As a result, our improved process will be more transparent and public communications more frequent.

JonnyBoy View Post
Do you receive any compensation from vendors listed as “Education Partners” or listed on the EcoSystem?

No, we do not.

The following 6 users say Thank You to NinjaTrader for this post: