Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com

In the heat

Trading Experience: None
Platform: Tradeovate
Favorite Futures: Energy

tmmaggi View Post
I am so glad to hear people are actually making money out there. Really gives the rest of us hope. I'm very attracted to Perry's method and may even consider starting a journal with it.

I think if you don't have a method already, Perry's is the best out there. I think there are too many indicators in his method but if it works, it works. I use something similar but without all the other indies......I find the price action along with the SMA's are enough. The indies at the bottom of the chart only confuse me. But thats me. I can't follow to many things at once. If the chart were time based, I think the extra idies would help but its not so I dont see the point.

Anyway, do look seriously at Perry's stuff. Its really one of the simplest and probably most effective long term.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication, Leonardo da Vinci

Most people chose unhappiness over uncertainty, Tim Ferris
The following 4 users say Thank You to PandaWarrior for this post: