Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com?

Market Wizard
Quebec

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader wt Rancho Dinero's profiling tools
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: ES, NQ, YM

Forum Reputation: Legendary

Fat Tails View Post
...What I do not understand is, why you try to copy concepts with all the details. I personally find all those trigger lines on my chart confusing (seechart 1 below).

Must be a case where beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personaly find the trigger lines extremely usefull in my trading. They represent more than the direction of a trend, they provide levels where to place your orders with a vey small risk 3-6 ticks at times 8 ticks. They show signs of weakness and/or strength. They tell you when not to trade because they can clearly show when a turbulence zone is being crossed or better when it will most likely end etc. I could keep on but suffice to say they can be extremely usefull if you take the time to study price action around these lines. The most interesting quality of these lines in my mind is that they provide a frame of reference where you can more easily detect some of the patterns price makes everyday over and over. In the end, it's a question of habit. You want to train your mind to see small nuances you would not see that easily otherwise.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

The following 6 users say Thank You to trendisyourfriend for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix