Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com?

Berlin, Europe

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, MultiCharts
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: Keyboard

n1144n View Post
I have not been able to use the info posted about the triggers to produce the trigger lines.
In what indicator do I put the following info?

Large Trigger lines: Close, 80, 20
Small Trigger lines: Close, 20,5

thanks for your help.

I have already explained it in #24. It is the LinReg indicator. For the large trigger lines you take the LinReg(80) and a moving average of this LinReg, which is EMA(LinReg(80), 20). The moving average is the EMA(20) of the first line. Similar for the small trigger lines.

What I do not understand is, why you try to copy concepts with all the details. I personally find all those trigger lines on my chart confusing (seechart 1 below). If you take a single LinReg(34), displaced by 3 or 4 periods, this would be enough as a trendfilter. Add the VWAP of the current session as an institutional benchmark, and you are already better off.

Attached Thumbnails
Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com?-chart-1.jpg   Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com?-chart-2.jpg  
The following 2 users say Thank You to Fat Tails for this post: