Oanda Desperate - Forex / CFD Trading Dying Out? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Oanda Desperate - Forex / CFD Trading Dying Out?

Market Wizard
Boca Raton

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Variety
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures, LLC
Favorite Futures: Futures

Anagami View Post
It would be greatly appreciated if you would take pushing your own agenda to another thread.

The only condition is making a single trade of any size, hardly a 'strict condition'. And my decade of experience with OANDA tells me that they stand behind their words.

I am sorry you feel this way. I heard good things of Oanda and my reflection of the "bonuses" was not to criticize them as a company, their execution or operation. However, if you read the entire terms and conditions you would see that first you need to qualify, then do one trade and you are not allowed to take the funds for 30 days. I am sure that statistically speaking, during those 30 days people do trade with these funds, so companies would not offer bonuses unless it resulted in a positive ROI. My post was simply to inform people to do further due diligence for any type of offer. This was my entire "agenda".

Having said all that, I am rather surprised that a customer of Oanada with such strong sentiment towards them would choose a title for a thread that starts with "Oanda Desperate", let alone mention "Forex / bucketshop numbers".

I am sorry you found my comments offensive, and I will not post on this thread further.

Thanks,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

PM with any questions about optimusfutures (800) 771-6748 (561) 367 8686. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.
The following 2 users say Thank You to mattz for this post: