How do you guys deal with this?....Intraday trading = gambling | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

How do you guys deal with this?....Intraday trading = gambling

London, UK

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: sierra chart, Jigsaw Trading, Bookmap
Favorite Futures: 6E futures, Cable

On a side note, it is always a good idea, in my view, not to pay too much attention to stats when it comes to success: I tend to have a 80% ish more or less win rates with a number of small but decent wins over a lesser and smaller number of losses and that works out as being on average profitable on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly basis. One could have a 80/20 win ratio and still not be profitable as loosing traders are much larger than wining trades... or have a 20/80 win ratios with many more very small loosing trades and fewer very large winners. Sorry for stating the obvious here but again, it is all down to what works for you and not about the norm, the stats, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using futures.io mobile app