How do you guys deal with this?....Intraday trading = gambling | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

How do you guys deal with this?....Intraday trading = gambling

new york, new york

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: thinkorswim(options PM) OEC, NT7, Jigsaw Tools (futures, Stocks, Options)
Broker/Data: NT -CQG
Favorite Futures: Stocks, Options, Futures

to gamble or not.. is not a question

As a Christian, people that I used to hang out with from same church always pointed fingers at me, and for a long time I was very confused and even worry about what people said about me, I just didn't know.. as years went by I figure it out. Now I chill and give 2 shits what anyone thinks.. most people have no idea about running a biz let along any complex ideas of risk management, strategic planning or testing.. they can't even manage their time properly but they are happy to comment how stupid what you'r doing is.. and that's normal cause that's people so whatever.

here is my definition..

-- Gambling is the action of squandering resources you have stewardship and/or ownership over, a combination or a series of reckless decisions made from emotions of greed and avarice that bring destruction, and are done without any labor, strategy or planning whatsoever in any and all facets of life.

Last edited by eminijalapeno; September 20th, 2016 at 03:15 PM.
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to eminijalapeno for this post: