Trading futures with Tradovate "no commissions" broker? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Trading futures with Tradovate "no commissions" broker?

Florida

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Favorite Futures: ES, CL

I dug around and found this link that explains how Jigsaw integrates into the platform... https://tradovate.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/226168387-How-do-I-access-Jigsaw-tools-in-Tradovate-

On the fees question: the fees you listed are per side (not round turn), the 0.09 cents is the standard order routing fee passed through from CQG. The fees listed are fixed costs (per contract traded) outside the control of any individual broker. Instead of adding on a broker commission per contract to the fixed fees, you would be paying a low fixed monthly subscription. So the more contracts you trade in a month, the greater the cost benefit of the subscription. Combine this with Jigsaw and you start to get a synergy, I would suspect DOM execution order flow traders that don't need a lot of advanced charting bells and whistles are going to take a look at this for the immediate cost advantage.

Be Patient and Trade Smart
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to trendwaves for this post: