Kwik Pop | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Kwik Pop

Nashville Tennessee/United States

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Favorite Futures: CL, ES, NQ, GC

Kwik Pop Trading Software

To all of my fellow-traders at Futures.IO,

The Kwik Pop software may be the best I've seen in a while. From my view the KP running with the dynamic power bars seems much better than the old volume bars once used. It definitely helps me stay in a trade longer than I've ever been able. Getting used to the system is a chore as with any other. They have several videos explaining how to use the software but overall fall short of a larger view of the software and its use - that's where the paid-for-class comes into play. You may sign up for a free 2 week trial use of the software. If you do, set your power bars on three settings: 2, 4, and 8. I've used these settings many years on minutes and tick charts to give both a short look and longer, trend seeking look. They recommend 2, 4, and 6. As matter of preference I use 8 on 3rd chart.

Their free trading room offers some but limited help. The up-sell is to get one into the class where you learn "all" of the secrets. The free room basically looks for two types of trades: what is called a 'synchronic harmony' and the other is a 'lone wolfe'. I am not in the 'paid-for-class' as that was a bit too expensive for me presently so no other comments for now. Overall though, I am pleased with my results so far.

Wishing all great success!

The following user says Thank You to bopwillie for this post: