Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review)

Dallas, TX, USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: TOS
Broker/Data: IB
Favorite Futures: ES, YM, TF, CL, GC and ETF's

bobwest View Post
You can open during Globex. You just have to have closed at the electronic close of the instrument, so you can't hold multiple "days," defining days as ending at the electronic close.

When I wrote "day trades only," that's what I meant to convey, not that you had to use pit or "regular trading" hours.

Here's the official statement from the website:

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Source: https://help.topsteptrader.com/hc/en-us/articles/226286928-Important-Trading-Combine-Info#Permissible-Products/Times-to-Trade

When the new "day" has begun -- that is, when it re-opens -- as defined by the CME, you can trade it again. "Days" aren't really days any more. You can trade it all night if you want to.

Bob.

How about $1000 restriction? Will that be based on trading hours or new day? For example if we loose $500 in regular hours and the lost another $600 after reopen of trading but before 12 midnight are we technically out of 50k combine?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk