Decisionbar (decisionbar.com) trading system | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Decisionbar (decisionbar.com) trading system

Toledo, Ohio

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES

I subscribed to the service for nearly two years. But here I am, not making money. You can see plainly which signals were excellent, after the fact of course. It really sickened me to see all the money that was out there for the taking. Unfortunately, I never seemed to implement the strategy properly.

There's a fair amount of tweaking involved with this software. The settings are user-defined. The idea is that you change the settings until you get good signals, but you're only seeing this after it occurred. I ended up adding other indicators to it try to keep me out of choppy conditions. My habit is to only enter when conditions are dangerous and when the market finally makes a nice move, I don't trust the signal when it's the real thing.

The real problem with the software was my inability to trust and follow the signals. All my fault. Were there times I did things correctly? Of course. But overall, I found it hard to figure out when to stay out. I haven't ruled out re-subscribing to it, but there's so many ideas on here, like Perry's Trading Platform, I just can't see subscribing again.

I have loads of screenshots of the signals it gave on the ES 1000 tick chart. And other various intervals of the ES. PM me if you want to see any. This concludes my very first post on any forum, anywhere.

The following 4 users say Thank You to tmmaggi for this post: