Can any one recommend a course that teaches you how to read the footprint | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Can any one recommend a course that teaches you how to read the footprint

Elite Member
SF Bay Area + CA/US

Futures Experience: None
Platform: TS, TOS, Ninja(Analytics)
Favorite Futures: NQ ES & CL

Forum Reputation: Legendary

dom64 View Post
Thanks mate. Fully understand, very long and really meant to be answering questions I got, but long and detailed explanations especially when you already know it all! :-)

hi @dom64 thnx for sharing yr vids. I think most of your videos you do not share ES. I am sharing a private vid of last Friday on ES. I myself record stuff. It is part of a full video. I use Jigsaw like crazy....how keep BkMap on for visual Limits on the DOM.

Would be great to hear if you use OF to scalp or for gauging turns in the market. I do keep OF Jigsaw n Bkmap on...but thanks to a mentor I also can see them on my charts.

Will be good to hear how you detect the turns in OF. I see that you use MP for context. However if not using MP....can turns be accurately gauged for short term scalps (2-5pts) as well as 10-20 pts....would like to hear your thoughts using Jigsaw on what indications do you look into.

cheers

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix