MTPredictor Software reviews | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

MTPredictor Software reviews

Bristol, UK

Hi Everybody,

I do not normally post here as I am the developer of this software, but I feel I have to put the record straight on this review.

The person who runs this review site has not downloaded a copy of our MTPredictor software, nor has he contacted me to ask any questions to understand what we do. It is obvious from his comments that he has not used MTPredictor, nor has any idea about what we do or the underlying concepts of our software. This review site has been mentioned before on this Forum about not being representative or being able to give an unbiased or correct review.

As with everything in life, it is always best that each individual person looks at any system they are interested in themselves and then make their own decision, on whether that system or approach will work well for them and fits in with their own trading style.

Thanks

Steve Griffiths
MTPredictor Developer.