Can any one recommend a course that teaches you how to read the footprint | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Can any one recommend a course that teaches you how to read the footprint

Elite Member
Longyan Fujian/China

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Multicharts
Favorite Futures: ES

dom64 View Post
Hey Wartrace, fine tuning and various setups are much more detailed and granular on Bookmap. I love jigsaw but at the moment the heatmap is not as good as Bookmap, hence my choice to have both, but everyone is different and someone else might think differently.

I might do a video on what I use Bookmap for precisely but I don't want to be completely out of subject or highjack this file which was initially a review of Footprint training if I am not wrong, so I would need to do that on a different file or create a new file, I am not quite sure what is best, I don't want to be a nuisance!

Hi Dom,could you also make a video about bookmap,I am also interested in this subjective。Thanks!

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix