Can any one recommend a course that teaches you how to read the footprint | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Can any one recommend a course that teaches you how to read the footprint

Membership Temporarily Revoked
London, UK

Futures Experience: Master
Platform: sierra chart, Jigsaw Trading, Bookmap
Favorite Futures: 6E futures, Cable

Wartrace View Post
I really appreciate the video you posted dom64; it was very informative. One thing you did for me is clear up what it means when there is heavy volume on both sides. I ran into a similar situation this week in the 6E. I took a trade when I should have realized it was an area where there is temporary agreement on price.

To me the footprint is just a visual representation of previous trades on the DOM. It is a lot easier to see the imbalances and exhaustion on the footprint. With Jigsaw I tend to start seeing absorption on the DOM first but it's nice to see it visually on the footprint as well.

Thank you very much for making and posting the video.

You are most welcome, glad you find it useful. There are additional elements to look at when watching the footprint but this is what I find useful.

All the best.

The following user says Thank You to dom64 for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix