Can any one recommend a course that teaches you how to read the footprint | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Can any one recommend a course that teaches you how to read the footprint

Market Wizard
Chicago, IL

Futures Experience: None
Platform: NT8,NT7,TWS,FOREX.COM app
Broker/Data: InteractiveBrokers, NinjaTrader Brokerage FOREX.COM, IQFeed
Favorite Futures: The one I'm creating in the present....ES, ZF, ZN, ZB, FX pairs

Forum Reputation: Legendary

wyz00888 View Post

Hi Blasd.I have his new course and the video talk about tomming and excursion indeed have teaches some footprint chart, but I think there must be some source which can teach me more about footprint.Could you please also recommend a course which explain footprint in detail? Thank you!

I have a very hard time understanding why it's not enough for you what Kam has taught. It's impossible for me to even imagine a more complete level of instructions. But if you go to NinjaTraders Website and look at their ecosystem there are plenty and plenty of educators there for that kind of stuff that will gladly take your money. Or just Google for it.

A big part of Kams instruction is believing and committing to a logical trading system. It doesn't seem you have done this and are more of the typical trader always searching for the next thing.

Check out Jigsaw's video on the Depth and Sales tool also..... lots of free instruction there.

These tools are much less of a mystery than people believe them to be. It basically amounts to looking for something that doesn't exist but might work out now and again which just reinforces the idea in traders that they NEED more knowledge about the market. What they really need is a better understanding of themselves.

Ron

Edit: added youtube video of Mark Douglas to emphasize my point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is an axiomatic fact that while you meditate you are speaking with your own spirit. In that state of mind you put certain questions to your spirit and the spirit answers: the light breaks forth and the reality is revealed.
The steed of this Valley is pain; and if there be no pain this journey will never end.
Buy Low And Sell High (read left to right or right to left....lol)

Last edited by Blash; August 5th, 2016 at 03:30 PM. Reason: added youtube video
The following user says Thank You to Blash for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-15 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix