Can any one recommend a course that teaches you how to read the footprint | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Can any one recommend a course that teaches you how to read the footprint

Market Wizard
Chicago, IL

Futures Experience: None
Platform: NT8,NT7,TWS,FOREX.COM app
Broker/Data: InteractiveBrokers, NinjaTrader Brokerage FOREX.COM, IQFeed
Favorite Futures: The one I'm creating in the present....ES, ZF, ZN, ZB, FX pairs

Forum Reputation: Legendary

wyz00888 View Post
Hi Blash,thanks for your recommendation.I actually already bought Kam' volume profile course.the course teaches me how to use volume profile but did not teach much about how to read the footprint chart.Could you also recommend a good course which can teach me how to read the footprint chart.Thank you!

When did you buy it? He has updated it and it's extremely complete. In it he talks through and explains how to use the "foot print" chart. He emphasizes greatly, almost to the point of going over board, how people dwell on these tools way to much and it's only needed for a short time. A way to decide "how" to enter the market.

If it was a while ago I'm sure you can work out a deal with him for the updated course.

This course is called Profile Trading Mastery.

The "foot print" chart is covered in his 6th module called "Timing and Execution".

Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is an axiomatic fact that while you meditate you are speaking with your own spirit. In that state of mind you put certain questions to your spirit and the spirit answers: the light breaks forth and the reality is revealed.
The steed of this Valley is pain; and if there be no pain this journey will never end.
Buy Low And Sell High (read left to right or right to left....lol)
The following user says Thank You to Blash for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix