CFRN.net / insidefutures.com trading room legit? (Christian Financial Radio Network) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

CFRN.net / insidefutures.com trading room legit? (Christian Financial Radio Network)

Elite Member
Atlanta, Georgia/USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: Futures, Options

Profitable methods

Infinite View Post
I am a Christian. I believe all good things come from God. I have been on a 4.5 year trading journey learning how to become a successful trader. I am now successful and it took many years.

I posted a comment on a CFRN youtube video about my daily routine of how I wake up and pray about my trading day before hand, I prepare my platform, and begin begin looking for areas to apply my trading method. I pray as I go and have a real proven method.

Well Dewayne responds by saying that I will lose all of my money by being in the market and praying and that I need to have a method like theirs that works and skip the praying!!! I told him that I use my PROVEN METHOD and I have a relationship with God by praying over everything I do. He got belligerent!!

I'd say skip CFRN trade room because of Dewayne's arrogant, smug, Godless attitude.

BTW God has taught me to become a profitable/prosperous trader an all thanks is given to HIM!!!

Hello, I also pray before I work, however I am not trading at this time as I have not found any edge, even with CFRN membership, I am finding it too tricky to wait around for these perfect setups which only happen every now and then, in a big trend with a tight pullback then move continuation, that is the best setup for this system, at least for me.
Any other advice to consistent positive results would be very much appreciated. I like the prayer method, sounds like a winner all around.

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix