What Feed to use with Ninjatrader | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

What Feed to use with Ninjatrader

Super Moderator
London UK

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker/Data: S5
Favorite Futures: Futures

Rockford View Post
2) What I mean when I say Matrix, I mean a trading ladder like Ninjatrader DOM, along with a automatic strategy where when you get into a trade, it puts your stop and target on the ladder.

This is what a ladder from CQG looks like

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

In CQG you have bracket orders, where you can customize stop and target. Yes, this is part and parcel of the product.

Rockford View Post
3) What I mean when I say DX, I mean a feed to show the US Dollar Index, and yes, SMI like you said is an oscillator, Stochastic Momentum Index.

QTRader has 2 Stochastic oscillators, a fast and a slow one.
Regarding the feed, I would be surprised if CQG couldn't track it. It has all the major world's exchanges listed in its platform. It's probably a matter of having that specific feed enabled by your broker.

Rockford View Post
4) Does QTrader offer a demo, to try it for a short time to get farmiliar with it?

Yes, there's a 5 days trial. Details here