Anyone looked at eminischool.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone looked at eminischool.com?

Atlanta, Georgia

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Broker/Data: DDT
Favorite Futures: ZN, ZB

I have been following their rss feed for several months. In addition to showing off their kill zone indicator, they do have articles on trading which I find useful. While their tool interesting, I have noticed that they only post charts with winners and focus on its simplicity and effectiveness. Nothing wrong with that from a selling point since it's thier business to sell this tool. Now it may be that their indicator keeps them on the sidelines where it is prudent to stay out (i.e. chop), but I don't recall a post where this is discussed or a post showing where they had a loss. At the very least, a vendor should show its p/l and state to the potential buyer the market conditions their tool works best in. Why make someone pay a steep entry fee to find out if it does or does not meet their style of trading? To me, an indicator or strategy can sell itself based on its results even if the owner keeps the algorithm a trade secret. With this vendor, a lot of information is presented but I don't get the impression that all of it is. That's my two cents.

Regards,
-C

“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” - Sun Tzu