Patterntrapper.com Review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Patterntrapper.com Review

3rd times a charm!
San Francisco CA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: CQG
Favorite Futures: ES

rleplae View Post
I am always puzzled about how 'anonymous' the people are who provide this type of services.
No company, no registration number, no address.

There is one window, an anonymous domain name, an email address and a phone number.

No liability, no track record, no balance sheet.

I may sound a bit negative, i don't know the company, but if people are legitimate in what they do,
why don't they disclose who they are and where they are from.

Nothing against this vendor, i could have posted this many times before, just curious how other
people think about this.

I once considered a strategy I developed so good, that I thought I would share it with people. Some people I shared the idea with thought it was stupid of course, but others wanted to know more. Ultimately I failed as a teacher, but I did consider selling the idea at one point.

In hindsight I'm glad I didn't do it because no matter matter the stats I had, I couldn't prove anything, anything can be faked, even a balance sheet.

The only real test is to either try someone's else's thing, or do it your way. If your way is working, keep doing it, if it's not, it's not unreasonable to try someone else's thing. Heck, how many people hunt for Big Mike posts just to gleam some great insight?

The following user says Thank You to Zxeses for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-16 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix