Need help with developing my trading system / plan (mentor??) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Need help with developing my trading system / plan (mentor??)

Elite Member
SF Bay Area + CA/US

Futures Experience: None
Platform: TS, TOS, Ninja(Analytics)
Favorite Futures: NQ CL, ES when volatile mrkts

great question. not many post it like you do.

maybe 1st try to understand the markets....and what makes it tick?...probably not the easiest of paths and can only be seen by oneself....no matter how great a mentor. Once this is known....the trade plan and any paraphernalia is easy to construct or dissect.

if i was given a certain book to understand markets...which can be had on the internet today free.....whereas there are many i have paid top $s for. It would be a book on how markets work. Master the Markets By Tom Williams.

However there are many things which may make markets work or functional...but myself being a firm believer in Volume.... Limits Orders/Market Orders and few other things....found tremendous value when was asked to read this by my mentor. however that was just me....as i thought I knew Volume....but after reading the book...i realized i was looking at Volume by way of indicators and not what it meant. If only an indicator could read markets...!!..and by that i mean indicators are helpful if used in proper context of the current situation

cheers n best

The following 2 users say Thank You to paps for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix