Need help with developing my trading system / plan (mentor??) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Need help with developing my trading system / plan (mentor??)

Membership Temporarily Revoked
Boston, MA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7
Favorite Futures: CL, RB, LE

noobforlyfe View Post
...Okay so i like to boil things down to its basics and keep it simple, you build 'complex' ideas off of your simple basic knowledge and understanding.

The above quote I bolded and italicized is it. That's it right there. Everything else you have typed I have gone through in my own trading experience. Live, 3-D. Super-detailed technical analysis, so much confusion. So much falderal.

noobforlyfe, focus on the first part above, but with the following in mind... (And this is the important bit that is now finally bringing me to consistent profits...)

"What kind of a trader are you?"

I asked myself that question in March or so of this year, found the answer, and am now doing very well in sim. Next step is to take it live and see if I am that same trader. But you gotta' figure out who you are, and what kind of trader you are, and adjust yourself to it. Do not fight who you are...Just adjust to it.

Last edited by HoopyTrading; June 30th, 2016 at 09:38 PM.

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix