Using OwnData with TradeStation | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Using OwnData with TradeStation

Just starting out...
Toronto

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader

Thank you for your help

Thank you for your help. The video is very helpful. Now i can connect OwnData+Zenfire to TradeStation.

One thing need to mention that the video has one error, i try to set ESU0's exchange to GLOBEX, but failed. So i set ESU0's exchange to CME successfully.

Yes, Zen-fire doesn't provide historical data. The bars listed in TradeStation8 are limited. Zen-fire and TradeStation isn't a good combination.

I found one interesting thing, Zen-fire also provides real-time "Open Interest" data. Please see the attachment. Does anyone know how to show "Open Interest" in NinjaTrader?

On the other hand, IB provides historical data back fill. Maybe IB and TradeStation is a good combination.

Best Regards,
51friend

edi025 View Post
Hi 51friend,

i have in Owndata following settting:
here is a video..

TechSmith | Screencast.com, online video sharing, owndata-video setting

do not forget to: Tools-Data sources..-Zen_Fire...-and click Zen_Fire..and then Setting..your user name and password to enter ..

I hope it helps ..

Attached Thumbnails
Using OwnData with TradeStation-zfes.jpg  

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.08 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix