Rithmic Data/Brokerage Status | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Rithmic Data/Brokerage Status

Market Wizard
Boca Raton

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Variety
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures, LLC
Favorite Futures: Futures

Steven723 View Post
Hi Matt,

Thanks for replying. I am receiving data stream on MultiCharts on a Rithmic chart and as well on R-Trader. For some reason I can not close my position through MultiCharts. When I try I get that error message as listed above. Thankfully its in a Paper Trading account as I am current doing testing on automated strategies.

I am just trying to figure out why I am getting this error message in MultiCharts and if its an issue with Rithmic's connection to CBOT or an issue with MultiCharts to Rithmic and how I can avoid this type of error in the future.

Not too sure what you mean by "Do you connect Rithmic right to the exchange?". Do you mean if I use R-Trader or is their another way to get Rithmic data.

Thanks

I meant if you have connected YM to the right exchange, namely CBOT. However, if you are receiving data then all is connected well. How are you receiving demo on R Trader and MC at the same time? As far as I know demos from Rithmic could only be extended to one machine. Something if off in the configuration, that is my opinion, but I can be wrong because I did not see this error before on a demo. Try shutting off the demo on Rithmic R Trader while trying to place the order again.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

PM with any questions about optimusfutures (800) 771-6748 (561) 367 8686. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.