EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

NYC, NY

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Qtrader
Broker/Data: Amp and Optimus and CQG
Favorite Futures: Mainly NG and GC, Futures option selling. Spread researcher currently

Used to trade 6E now looking at 6A and 6J

metalhe4der View Post
Did people stop trading the 6E since 2015 or is there a fancy new thread somewhere?

I had some questions about this contract but wasn't sure if this is the right place. I come from trading spot forex, but can't tell how holding onto this contract works. Is it just something you need maintenance margin for to hold through the close? Is there some swap involved here too or just the price of entry and exiting the trades?

Other than that I understand that each tick on this contract is worth $12.50 like the ES? So 4 ticks in a point too? Or is it pips here?

Apologize in advance if this is the wrong thread for such questions, if someone can direct me to the right place I'd be grateful.

To me they seem smoother and better for my timings
I also liking ZS a lot these days

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote