Looking for a mentor. | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Looking for a mentor.

Market Wizard
Chicago, IL

Futures Experience: None
Platform: NT8,NT7,TWS,FOREX.COM app
Broker/Data: InteractiveBrokers, NinjaTrader Brokerage FOREX.COM, IQFeed
Favorite Futures: The one I'm creating in the present....ES, ZF, ZN, ZB, FX pairs

Forum Reputation: Legendary

shoade View Post
Hello Everyone,
This is shoade.
I am new to trading Futures.
I have taking classes but most of my trades so far has been non profitable.
I believe I am in need of a mentor, someone who will be kind to show me the ropes.I know I can do it with help from a good teacher or Mentor. Just looking for someone to dialog with before I blow out my account again. My platform is Tradestation.
Thank you for your time.
Shoade

What type, what kind of trading are you doing? What type do you want to do?

As an analogy you just said this: I want to work with wood.

Ok does that mean you want to work in a forest? Plant trees? Work in a saw mill? Install wood floors? Finish wood cabinets? Build houses rough construction? Inside houses finishing work like trim work, crown molding and chair rail.

Finding a mentor means first having a crystal clear knowledge of yourself and how you want to trade. How you can trade or what you can/will grow into as a trader. It's a massive maturation process.

Read Jack Schwager's book ...the Market Wizard series and see all the different types of successful trader.

His page on Amazon... http://www.amazon.com/Jack-D.-Schwager/e/B000AR7ZM4/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1464882431&sr=8-1

Ron

It is an axiomatic fact that while you meditate you are speaking with your own spirit. In that state of mind you put certain questions to your spirit and the spirit answers: the light breaks forth and the reality is revealed.
The steed of this Valley is pain; and if there be no pain this journey will never end.
Buy Low And Sell High (read left to right or right to left....lol)
The following user says Thank You to Blash for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-15 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix