Kwik Pop | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Kwik Pop

Arlington TX

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trade Station
Favorite Futures: ES

COTtrader View Post
Kwikpop does allow one to free trial their suite of indicators. I have trialed it over the years, at the time Wayne owned it. Following the release of Kwikpop under Bill B., I also gave it a trial review. A lot of eye candy presumably all with the purpose to filter, filter and filter, again.

In the end, Bill refuses to provide any chart 'signal' showing indicator alliance or as he calls it, 'synchronicity harmony' (forgive the redundancy) showing when a trade lines up. Too much eye candy with 6-8 indicators on a single chart. HOWEVER, it is my understanding now that Blood Hound will make it possible to automate the signals when everything is inline.

Like any system trade suite, you need to have a trading plan going into the day. I am still of the mindset that simpler is better when it comes to trading.

Bill B. sounds like a great guy really out to help the trader and make money while doing it, as he should.

COTrader

Thank you for the kind words CO Trader, our set of indicators is extensive and I normally tell users to keep the ones that work for them and leave the others alone. at the end of the day our goal is to see traders become better traders. I am glad to answer any questions a trader might have.
Bill