Mystic phenomena in Continuum datafeed | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Mystic phenomena in Continuum datafeed

Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker/Data: NTB & Continuum
Favorite Futures: 6B, 6E, FDXM, FGBL, YM, HG, GC, CL

Mystic phenomena in Continuum datafeed

Hello traders,

in this thread I am giving you a short movie and 3 screenshots from its for showing, what is scary in this market data feed from Continuum for me. The instrument is Crude Oil, CL, and this scary movements I had seen at least at 28. of April 2016. This video now are from today, the 12. of March 2016.

Please: I know, what spread expansions are. And that, what you can watching here are not typical spread expansions. In this short video you can see, that in one case the bid-line is jumping (second 21), in another situation the ask-line is jumping (second 43) and in a third case both are jumping together (second 26).

This is not a price moving. Its a very fast jump and back for a reason.

I want to know, REALLY TO KNOW - EXACTLY, what the holy grail that is. Its Continuum? Its an algorithm, that f***s the traders special in crude oil? Or its an cable problem, that is only in special times doing crazy things? Can I trust Continuum fully? Do I get my money back from Ninjatraderbrokerage in case of filling by this strange irregular movements (losts or stopping out more than 60 ticks) AGAINST me?

Best regards,
Renkotrader

Attached Thumbnails
Mystic phenomena in Continuum datafeed-21.png   Mystic phenomena in Continuum datafeed-26.png   Mystic phenomena in Continuum datafeed-43.png  
Attached Files
Aufnahme_2016_05_12_15_59_21_299.flv (643.2 KB, 78 views)

Last edited by Renkotrader; May 12th, 2016 at 10:58 AM.