Ultimate4Trading | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Ultimate4Trading

Super Moderator
London UK

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker/Data: S5
Favorite Futures: Futures

Blash View Post
I just started reading one of Jack Schwager's many books Market Sense and Nonsense: How the Markets Really Work (and How They Don't)

And your post reminds me of what they have taught in business schools, MBA courses and other business classes....namely the efficient market theory. In chapter 2 titled "The Deficient Market Hypothesis" Mr Schwager discusses at some length this garbage (oops did I say that...).

Looking forward to Jack's webinar next week here at FIO on https://fundseeder.com/home.

Ron

Thanks Ron, and yes, this is really garbage. You may find that I posted quite a few threads about dishonest or misleading companies trying to entice people to buying into their extremely dubious proposition. The formula is always the same: a webpage that appears to be an article; a few people who appear to be saying how the system is great; more testimonials about how this made them rich;

and then, at the end, a small, almost unnoticeable link, that says "this is an advert, those are not real people".

The only thing missing is "This is a scam".

The following user says Thank You to xplorer for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-19 in 0.09 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix