Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Market Wizard
Calgary, Alberta

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker/Data: Kinetick
Favorite Futures: ES

I will remove myself from this thread.

Some posts I made a while back were removed and in hindsight rightly so. My aim was to get some honest accountability provided from the vendor, but my angle was probably offside.

For all the traders whom stumble across this thread or any other thread for that matter with reference to a vendor, be diligent and do your homework.

As part of your vetting process you should verify any vendor's claims. Requesting vendor's redacted trading statements is perfectly reasonable for a system you are looking to purchase. There is no CFTC ruling or law that states a vendor cannot supply this. All personal information can be redacted.

If the vendor cannot supply or won't supply, then they lose your business. If they don't trade their own system then start asking more questions. If they refer you to testimonials of other "satisfied" traders, you will never know how independent these "satisfied" traders really are. So stay frosty every step of the way.

If @Big Mike feels the need to remove this post, then sobeit. I will now bow out of this thread, but in the future I hope to see some real reviews by real traders of this system.

--------------------------------------------------------
- Trade what you see. Invest in what you believe -
--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by JonnyBoy; April 14th, 2016 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Tagged Big Mike
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to JonnyBoy for this post: