Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

East Bend

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradestation, MetaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus/Kinetick
Favorite Futures: Futures, Oil, Gold, NQ

re: Silence is Golden

JonnyBoy View Post
I think the silence over these last months is proof enough, is it not?

The following things were offered to Mr. Moore:

A. You can interview anyone of 10 actual customers who stepped forward to share their actual live trading results with him. Why customers?, you ask. Because there's no way to verify whether or not the system my corporation is trading, is the system I'm teaching to my customer. For example (think this thru, it's so important everyone open up their minds here and not fall for Emmett (don't ever call him Mr. Moore, he doesn't deserve that respect) and his little game. It's a fairly obvious thing to do, wouldn't you think?

Here are 10 people that bought the system - who are not vendors - who want to share their results with you. Just call these 10 numbers and speak to them. Look at their results, and interview them for your article.

No response. Ever. No interest whatsoever. Why?

B. You can take the software for free - I'll give you the rules based trading system we teach our customers - and you can trade it in sim or live or whatever by yourself. Post the results at the end of the month, end of a few months, whatever. We'll train you and give you our best stuff for free.

No response. Ever. No interest whatsoever. Why?

I'm going to say this again for everyone in case they forgot.....Mr. Moore doesn't trade the system he is reviewing, or in any of the conversations I've had with him said he trades. I've asked.

Here's the business model some people online have alleged ( I can't confirm this as I didn't get that far with him / wouldn't play the game)

a. "Review" someone
b. "request" a trading record
c. If the trading record is good (no one knows "what" was traded in the record after all) offer to promote the product
d. Get an "affiliate commission".
e. Make every vendor who doesn't play the game a pariah, pushing people to the "affiliate sales" companies.

Think this through for yourself right now....if Mr. Moore has access to 5 star trading systems, has fully "vetted" them for the public, where's HIS trading record? If he has access to the absolute best this industry has to offer, and has proof beyond all doubt it works - where are HIS trades? It would seem like a 'no-brainer', right?

There are a few links you guys can check out before you jump on this pile:

A Review of Emmett Moore | Trading Schools.Info

Emmett Moore - Global Trade Room

http://www.emini-maven.com/wordpress/2015/08/emmett-moore-proof-positive-that-a-leopard-cant-change-its-stripes/

Now ask yourself - if other people had these experiences with and doubts about this individual with these types of accusations - would you give him your personal financial information? Would you give someone accused of SEC fraud any of your information?

Think for yourselves guys - use your heads. BMT / IO is a great place for everyone to learn. But there's a right way to do it. I don't mind taking my lumps in here, but please don't hold me to this guy's standard. It's just not something I'll do.

Please send me a Private Message if you have any questions about BTTFT services

Last edited by BTTFT Michael; April 13th, 2016 at 10:18 AM. Reason: (don't want to be sued)
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote