www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review

Elite Member
Richmond Virginia

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Favorite Futures: ES

kriedd View Post
I hate to see anyone waste money with this guy. He is such a scammer. Talks about "levels" and brags about his winners and downplays the winners. Also, is hostile to questions and obviously tries to intimidate people away from calling him on all the b.s.

I tried to reverse engineer the "levels" and they seemed to be simple support/resistance and levels of directional conviction. What bothered me in the room was there was no talk of protective stops...I have no problem placing a limit order at a level but there is no instruction of what to do if the level doesn't hold, and sometimes price just went thru the level without even pausing.

I like his views/opinions on trading psychology though.

He also says chart timeframe doesn't matter in selecting the levels and that he can generate the level from ANY timeframe chart...I don't know how he could do that.

The losers are downplayed like you said, too.

Page generated 2018-11-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix