KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy

Elite Member
Auckland

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: CL and ES

Thank you

Thank you so much phantomtrader and for me to become a vendor i need to have success and success that is consistent as i dont think i will ever become one as i want to make few dollars a day and have enough to replace my income and do this full time

Its a dream and i always say there are few people who make the world go around with their hot air and we do need those people.....lol

And you are so right and yes i do go from room to room and for time being i have found the right room and teacher in VK and KangZana Trading room.
and VK is damn good trader and also a very humble guy.

This is his 10 day cycle.. I would love to make half of what his makes and i will be happy

Sharmas

Follow the TREND not so called "Experts"
2016 10 Days Cycle
Daily goal of $1,000 - Today's performance - ZB +$1,418
Daily goal of $1,000 - Today's performance - DAX, ZB, NQ, TF, CL +$4,154
Daily goal of $1,000 - Today's performance - DAX, CL, TF, ZB +$4,927
Daily goal of $1,000 - Today's performance - DAX, ZB, CL +$1,984
Daily goal of $1,000 - Today's performance - DAX, CL, ZB +$2,544
Daily goal of $1,000 - Today's performance - DAX, CL +$3,247
Daily goal of $1,000 - Today's performance - DAX +$1,211
Daily goal of $1,000 - Today's performance -
Total P/L this cycle +$19,485

phantomtrader View Post
I wouldn't normally butt into a conversation like this but you're wrong. Sharmas is not a vendor. He happens to be a nice guy.

I take trials of just about everything that is offered - I can tell you that VK is a damn good trader. Doesn't matter what indicator he uses, etc. The guy has a setup, discipline, knows how to get in and out of a trade and keep his money. Sounds easy doesn't it? Well it's not. He's also a good teacher. Anyone who thinks they can just sit in a trading room and copycat trades is in the wrong business. The guy is teaching something very useful especially for new traders. Old traders like myself need a refresher once in a while too! It's easy to lose your discipline and focus.

Anyway, just thought I would put my 2 cents in as I hate to see people demonized with no substantiating evidence.

Last edited by sharmas; April 5th, 2016 at 07:47 PM.
The following user says Thank You to sharmas for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.09 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix