Anybody use Jake Bernstein DSI (www.trade-futures.com)? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anybody use Jake Bernstein DSI (www.trade-futures.com)?

Just starting out...
New York

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Think or Swim
Favorite Futures: ES, NG

Jake's DSI.

The DSI is a useful, but very expensive, tool used by pension funds and other money managers. I'm an independent investor/trader and can't swing that annual fee.

If you subscribe to his commodities newsletter, about once a month or so, he covers the DSI in relationship to the current markets . This is a better route for an independent trader --which I assume you are. He also periodically covers the COT, seasonality and other indicators.

I've been a subscriber to his newsletter for about 5 years now and his insight on current market conditions make the newsletter a "must renew" for me. (FYI, I also love Larry McMillan's weekly newsletter and Jon Markman's Strategic Advantage)

if the newsletter is still too pricey for you, buy some his books on ebay or amazon. His moving average channel methods, as well as momentum work are as relevant today as they were when he first developed them. These two indicators are ALL OVER his newsletter because he uses them in all timeframes. And the books are under $5.00, if you don't mind purchasing them used.

But another advantage to subscribing to his newsletter is you get GREAT discounts on his webinars.

One final thing: SFO magazine has a recent webinar (free) in its archives that Jake gave last week and you can get a taste of his presentation style. If you like his webinar, you'll like his other materials.

Hope this helps!

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix